List of Possible Topics
Want to join the initiative but are not really sure what to post on. We have jotted down a list of possible topics you can post on. These are just some options and you are free to post on any other topic you think is relevant to the subject
- How can a parent empower their child to say no.
- No/Stop/Tell- Teach your child.
- Good Touch Bad Touch
- Precautions a parent can take to ensure their child is safe
- Healing from Childhood Sexual Abuse
- How to handle it when a child tells you about being abused
- Teaching your child about sexuality, what is the right age and way to do so.
- What are the signs to watch out for as a parent
- What are the laws governing Child Sexual Abuse in India
- What are the emotional consequences of sexual abuse
- When is it sexual exploration and when is it abuse
- How does abuse affect a child’s adult relationships with the opposite sex
- Boys can get abused too, not just girls
- Its not always an adult who will abuse your child, watch out for older kids too
- When should you seek professional counseling to help a child heal
- Childhood sexual abuse and eating disorders
- Childhood Sexual abuse and self esteem issues
- When is your child vulnerable to sexual abuse
- Survivor /Victim first person stories
- Sweeping it under the carpet, the Indian way of dealing with CSA in families
- The role of schools in prevention of CSA.
- Various ideas for creating awareness
- Personal experiences of people who volunteer for CSAA organizations.
- 10 must things to do to prevent.
- 10 things to talk to your child about this issue.
- 10 Dos and Dont’s when talking to the kids about this issue.
- 10 useful websites, 10 documentaries to watch on the subject, books, articles, etc…